Tuesday 23 November 2010

A Selection of Interior Furnishings by Andrew Wright Interiors London

This image shows various items available through Andrew Wright Interiors. I used this wonderful pleated wallpaper Crush Gala from Brian Yates, taupe linen by Dominique Kieffer at Rubelli for the curtains and the 'Howard' sofa, silk cushion material 'Terisina' by Nina Campbell. A selection of bronze mirrored furniture and Deco style mirror, the side tables are dressed with glass lamps by Porta Romana with hand pleated chiffon silk shades designed by myself to give a unique and individual look to compliment my scheme. Taupe and turquoise are such a wonderful combination especially when teamed up with bronze mirrored furniture. For more information on any of the above items or my interior design service please contact me through my website.

No comments:

Post a Comment